Funshare Game
Home > News > Faq

Could the government give me the approval on arcade center or FEC opening?

Answer: Before you continue your path towards opening a new Arcade or FEC, you must insure that this type of business can be granted zoning approval if required, which is usually from your local area's "zoning board", before proceeding further. Some areas in the past discouraged Arcade Center/ FEC from opening in their area, so it is mandatory you check with your local authorities first.